and Answers: William deVry (Michael Cambias)
If you have to leave AMC, where do you see yourself going?
I LIKE TO WORK. SO IF I WERE TO DO A SERIES OR MOVIES I'D BE VERY
HAPPY WITH BOTH OR EITHER. ONE OF THESE DAYS I'D LIKE TO PRODUCE AND
STAR IN MY OWN SERIES. BUT I HAVEN'T REALLY FOCUSED ON THAT YET.
2. What do you think is Michael's motivation for being such a
WELL, WITH THIS TYPE OF CHARACTER YOU HAVE TO MAKE BELIEVE. CREATE
A "WHAT IF". FOR THIS CHARACTER I HAVE MADE HIM A VICTIM OF
CHILD ABUSE BOTH PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL. HIS FATHER IGNORED HIM FOR
HIS WHOLE LIFE AND THIS IS THE VICIOUS CIRCLE OF HIS LIFE. IT'S
3. Do you like playing a bad guy or good guy better?
BAD GUY IS FAR MORE INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING.
4. Who inspires you in your life and/or acting career?
LARRY MOSS MY ACTING COACH. MY PARENTS. MY MANAGER. I LOVE TO READ
ANY SUCCESS STORIES FROM ANY WALK OF LIFE. I JUST BOUGHT DONALD TRUMPS
SECOND BOOK. "THE ART OF THE COMEBACK". I READ HIS FIRST BOOK
YEARS AGO. YOUNG ACTORS WHO MOVE TO NYC WITH NO FAMILY FROM MICHIGAN
AT 18 YEARS OLD INSPIRE ME. I AM CONSTANTLY BEING INSPIRED EVERYDAY IN
5. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
6. Other than Michael, what is your favorite character that you
BRENT CALLUS FROM BEGGARS AND CHOOSERS. IT WAS A CHANCE TO
PLAY THE QUIRKIER SIDE OF ME AND THAT IS SO MUCH FUN. SO FREEING.
7. I notice you've been in a lot of scifi/fantasy shows, are you a
fan of that genre?
NOT REALLY. LIKE I SAID, I LOVE TO WORK.
8. Do you like to read and if so, what is your favorite book?
I READ ALL THE TIME. RIGHT NOW I'M READING STEPHEN E. AMBROSES' BOOK
"D-DAY JUNE 6TH 1944.
9. What is your favorite comfort food?
10. I see you were born in Canada. Are you still a Canadian citizen
and do you go back there often?
I'M DUAL AND I GO BACK AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO MONTREAL.
Thanks!! I love your work!
THANK YOU AND YOU'RE WELCOME. HAVE A GREAT DAY.
Page updated 11/1/10
Back to the Main
All My Children