Suzanne's To Do List
- Run transcripts for B&B, GH, Days and Y&R; and some
- Put up primetime news and other content from volunteers; put
up videos and new shows daily on weekly primetime news pages
- backup on making screencaps
- Write soap updates and recaps as needed for backup
- Oversee site, managers, and volunteers in general, mostly
- backup on anything Gisele needs
Weekly or as needed
- Fri. Make outline of next week's news page to send to Angie.
- Fri.-find info for Friday news shows like Dateline to put up
on this week's news page.
- Weekend -get new appearances from talk shows and primetime shows
- Weekend -Send out any soap scoop newsletters for ABC and CBS
- watch new shows and write reviews
- put up any recent interviews
- Write in TV blog if have time.
- Keep Volunteers list updated
- Set up new volunteers with their work.
- Deal with any issues that crop up during the week from
volunteers or put up link changes, articles, etc.
- Fix/update important things as I come across them.
- Send e-cards for volunteers' birthdays
- Update site map as needed.
- Gather contest entries, pick winners, notify them and send out
prizes; add new prizes and make new contests.
- Post for more help-get new volunteers
- Update current primetime show pages, esp. spoilers
- check for more appearances in conventions site
- Putting all pages in newer design
- do weekly interviews as they come up
- finish building new series sections.
- Post for more CM's, proofreaders, article writers, forum hosts, and primetime volunteers
- check links on all links pages
- Update primetime current links
- Put up new polls
- make new pages for the rest of shows on list
- double-check links on all store pages
- Add more soap links, starting with official actor links
- Rebuild and update Classic Primetime Links pages
- Send out more Q&A's to soap stars.
- Write missing updates from past.
- Fix up and update primetime transcript pages.
- Put new items in Cafe Press.
- Update actor pages.
- Find more webrings
- Write remaining character descriptions
- Finish episode guides.
- Go through old SOD's for pictures etc.
- Check all pictures; go through whole site to find any other
- Make more wallpapers if needed
- Build soap-scum site.
- Make artwork for site (drawings)
- Put up more screencaps for Police Squad and other shows with
- Organize all pictures and get rid of old ones.
- Update Soapsgirl pages.
- Put up all daytime stuff: articles, best lines,
updates, recaps, proofreading,
wallpapers, animations, casting news, appearances, links, etc. that other
volunteers send in.
- Check to make sure updates, recaps and transcripts are up
M-F and proofread recaps.
- Make new pages for transcripts, recaps, updates, and best
lines (Sat. and Sun.) and temp pages
- Scan the Internet for casting news and TV/movie/live
appearances by any present or past soap star and update every
daytime soap's cast and appearances pages as needed.
- Putting daytime subpages in newer design.
- changing htm pages to shtml
- making uppercase file names into lowercase
- updating keywords
All Content Managers:
- Keeping main pages updated
- Updating news & spoilers (primetime only)
- Keeping cast, birthday lists, appearances, and links pages
- Writing character descriptions, articles, etc. - other
- Finding new links
- Gathering pictures.