Y&R Top Ten Lists
Top Ten List #8
10 Things that Ashley Abbott can be Thankful for This Thanksgiving
1. That this 11 month pregnancy is finally over and she has a healthy
2. That she is about the only woman alive that can go in labor and
know she is in labor after one contraction and deliver over a 9 pound baby
like it was nothing in less time than it takes most women to realize that
this is the real thing with her first baby.
3.That Victor hasn't caught on yet that he may be her baby's father.
4. That her sister hasn't realized that her new niece is her daughter's cousin and new stepsister.
5. That Jack didn't lose the wedding rings at her impromptu wedding.
6. That Brad married her without insisting that she reveal the biological father's
name. Gee, if I were him, I would want to know who was going to turn up on
my doorstep after I bonded with the child.
7. That Nikki didn't steal the groom while she was occupied at the hospital.
8. That Victor took her to the hospital and stayed only long enough for Brad to arrive and left
before the ceremony. Victor loves to try and stop weddings so it was
really out of character for him to leave without a fuss.
9. That Neil and Phyllis didn't let any of the food go to waste at the "wedding."
10. That she hasn't got to wear that awful maternity wardrobe that she had and
looks as though she has her figure back after her extended pregnancy and
Back to the Main Y&R Top Ten List
Back to the Main Y&R
Page updated 8/21/12