Y&R Top Ten Lists
Ten List #5
10 Never Evers to do while in Genoa City
1. Never ever, divorce your wife while your ex-wife is on her death
bed so you can remarry her so she can die in peace. The wife isn't going to be
very happy and neither are you when the little hussy decides to live,
gets hold of $35,000,000.00 of your money and invests it into the competition.
that, the wedding isn't legal. Wisconsin has a 6 months waiting time
can remarry after a divorce.
2. Never ever, get into the bathtub to take a bath when you live
hall from David Kimble. Trust me, you will be in for the
"shock" of your
3. Never ever try to kill someone if you don' t know how to use a
shot David 5 times and still didn't kill him.
4. Never ever, allow your husband to leave you for some Broadway
production. When he comes back, his life will be unrecognizable and it will take
several years to straighten him out. Christine, as good as you
are, there is
still only 24 hours in a day. No you can't cross from time zone to
to get more time to help him.
5. Never ever, have your baby in Genoa City Memorial. I heard
that they have
a crazy nurse on staff that can swap babies. Who knows what
you'll take home
and the heartache that will follow.
6. Never ever, take a beautiful companion into your home if you are
marital problems. That is unless you don't care who she is
7. Never ever, go into the house of a crazy woman's mother to read
when she is holding hostages and you have to go into the basement.
could catch on fire and if you think that the crazy woman will help
think again. She will steal your truck and leave you at the barbeque
to LA to seek her Forrester uh, fortune.
8. Never ever, assume that the father that you haven't seen in 10-15
dead. Even though you are a private eye and you couldn't find
girl, your wife will and then the sparks will fly when she rubs it
did you expect Paul? Her daddy owns the show.
9. Never ever, give a kidney to someone that you despise just so you
your law license back. Now what in the hell are you going to do if
goes out? Demand it back? Tell me Michael, was Christine's respect
getting nearly sawed in half?
10. Never ever, try to have a grandchild just because your mother is
at the bit to have one. Give her a one way ticket to where
ever April is and
let her stay there with her and Heather, the grandchild she already
Back to the Main Y&R Top Ten List
Back to the Main Y&R
Page updated 8/21/12