Y&R Top Ten Lists
Ten List #4
Dos and Don'ts of Genoa City
1. If you are under ten, never
let your parents send you to boarding school.
It will cut years off of your life.
2. If you meet the right guy, have a private eye check him out first.
Otherwise, you could wind up reliving your childhood in the old tree
that your brother had.
3. Always check your closets before making love to someone that you
because someone could be in the closet taking pictures to blackmail
4. Never assume that your love one is dead until you have the body
back and it
is embalmed and identified properly.
5. Be sure that you are not some how related to the lover that you
6. If you are pregnant, you can safely assume that you will go
early, miscarry, have some god-awful disease, or be pregnant by
you shouldn't be.
7. Never do business with Victor unless you check him for knives that
invariably put in your back unless you cover your a**.
8. Never say never. Just when you least expect it, your past will
come back to
haunt you in a form that you may not recognize right away.
9. Never go up the hill with Jack and Jill. The fall down will
never be as
fun and the walk up.
10. If you are a multimillionaire, never make a deposit to the local
bank. The assets that you have there have a tendency to
than any bank in the state with interest that you could live
Back to the Main Y&R Top Ten List
Back to the Main Y&R
Page updated 8/21/12