Y&R Top Ten Lists
Ten List #2
The Top Ten Occupations Most Suited for the Staff of
Don't quit your day job! This week's top ten looks
at what would happen if all the execs quit Newman Enterprises and
found work appropriate to their personality...so here goes...
10. For Ryan: Spokesman for the Just For Men hair
care product. How to and how not to style your hair.
9. For Nick: A bullfighter in Spain - for the
hot-tempered, daredevil type.
8. For Brad: A model - he's got not just the looks,
but the ego as well.
7. For Grace: A belly dancer - she never could keep
herself fully dressed!
6. For Neil: A librarian - sometimes it's better to
surround yourself with books instead of people.
5. For Victoria: A magician's assistant - you know,
the kind who wear sparkly costumes and have knives thrown at them.
4. For Jill: a Wicca coven leader - a little black
3. For Jack: A politician - he's got the lies,
deceptions and cover-ups perfected to a tee.
2. For Ashley: A crime-fighting superhero - ready to
tackle the injustices of the world and expose all the dirty little
plots she can sniff out.
1. For Victor: A prison warden - for the
totalitarian, authoritarian, control-freak side of his personality.
He always did like controlling everyone's every move, every moment
of the day!
Back to the Main Y&R Top Ten List
Back to the Main Y&R
Page updated 8/21/12