Y&R Trivia Quizzes
The Young & the Restless Mega Quiz
1. What was the date (month and date) Young & the Restless first aired?
2. Bill Bell had worked for CBS for years before Y&R, what show did he write
for during the radio years?
3. Young & the Restless was not the original title for the now popular
daytime drama. What was itís first title?
4. In 1973 who was the publisher of the Genoa City Chronicle?
5. Who is the youngest of the Foster children?
6. What current Bold & the Beautiful actor played on Y&R in 1976?
7. The character of Jill introduced what major character?
8. What is Paul Williamsí favorite meal?
9. In 1977 Liz Fosterís husband passed away and donated a part of his body
to science. David Mallory was the recipient. What did Bill Foster donate to
the medical community?
10. Before Victor Newman Nikki was married. To who? During the same time
what current character proclaimed he was in love with Nikki?
11. Jill sued what Genoa City resident in 1982? Why? And for how much?
12. Before Neil and Malcolm, there were another pair of African American
brothers in Genoa City. One was successful and the other more streetwise,
just like Neil and Malcolm. Both fought for the affection of Amy Lewis. What
were the names of the brothers?
13. What did John Abbott receive that told him Jill had slept with another
14. What was the name of Leanna Loveís first book?
15. In 1988 two characters were held hostage and locked away. Who were these
characters and who held them captive? (hint: the storylines were not
16. Katharine found love again in the late 80ís. What was her new love
interestís place in life/society? Who did he end up being biologically
17. Off and on for years Jill had a personal assistant who tried to romance
her. What was his name? And who did he finally marry when his advances
towards Jill were denied?
18. Danny left Cricket behind in Genoa City to assume lead role in what
19. Victor was presumed dead from a fiery car crash in the early 90ís. A
local farmer housed Victor and helped in his recovery. This single woman had
a physical handicap. What was wrong with Victorís hostess?
20. Cricket formed a friendship with a local restaurant worker. It wasnít
long Cricket learned her friend had a son she had to leave behind before
immigrating to the US. What western country did Cricket and Paul visit to
locate Cricketís friend, Launís son? Upon their arrival with Launís son the
PI lawyer duo discovered the father of Launís son was a Genoa City resident,
who was he?
21. Cricket was the presumed victim of a hit and run. Paul jumped in the way
to save Cricket from the speeding car headed right for her. Paul was injured
pretty bad but the case was never solved. Who was behind the wheel?
22. Paul and Chris finally made it down the aisle but on their honeymoon
they discovered what sea creature had been planted in their bed?
23. Two current B&B actresses played on Y&R during the same time. Who are
they? a. actressesí names ? b. charactersí names on B&B AND Y&R?
24. Today JT is Paulís PI partner. Paul has had two previous partners, who
25. What Y&R actor is married to the former ďBarker BeautyĒ, Holly?
Back to the Main Y&R Trivia Quiz
Back to the Main Y&R
Page updated 8/21/12