Contributed by Megan from
1. You visit Ebay every ten minutes...just in case there's a
new deal on the latest item up for bid from your favorite soap.
2. You'd divorce your spouse before you'd give up on your soap.
3. You tape your soap while you're watching it...and then
re-watch it in case you missed anything.
4. You're house catches fire, and the first thing you think to
rescue is your soap opera collection. (This includes your
tapes, books, and any other soap memorabilia.)
5. You lock yourself in your room and put a Do Not Disturb sign
on the door from the time your soap starts until it's over.
...and if the phone rings, you let the machine get
it...because it CAN'T be as important as your show.
6. It's Friday afternoon, and you're having a heart
attack...but you won't leave for the hospital until the
last five minutes of your favorite soap is over.
7. You buy three TV's and three VCR's so that you can tape each
of the shows on all three networks.
8. You set two different VCR's to tape the same show...just in
case. ...and you ask a friend to tape it for extra
9. You name all your children and pets after your favorite soap
10. You fantasize that you're "doing it" with your favorite
soap star when you make love to your significant other.
Check out our other Top Ten pages for AMC,
Back to the Daytime Top Ten Page
Back to the Main
Page updated 2/28/13