Top Ten Lessons from Port Charles
10. Always lock your doors and install a
security system, including a camera.
9. Have at least two good friends you know
you can always count on, because one of them will turn on you.
8. Stay out of trouble. If you're a good
person who's doing something wrong, someone will blackmail you about it.
7. If you absolutely must do
something wrong, and you get caught, make sure you have something even better on
the person who caught you.
6. If you want to have a private
conversation, take a very good look around first, because you can bet that
someone is eavesdropping.
5. You're under no obligation to answer
the door or the phone; just be prepared to accept the consequences either way.
4. No matter how well meaning, never give
advice to someone living in the past. Altering history is rarely a good idea.
3. If your computer, TV, radio, or any
other piece of electronics continues to work after you dismantle it, stay away
from it. Just let it go.
2. It's a bad idea to stick your neck out
for someone. You could get bitten by a vampire.
1. It's important to be able to bake tasty
muffins. No matter what kind of business you want to open, customers will always
be more interested in your baked goods.