Week of 9/29/03 - 10/3/03 (Week 13 of "The Gift")
Proofread and checked by John
1. Who startles the daylights out of Imani by
bursting into the Silverhill Cafe?
- a. Madea
- b. Jack
- c. Ricky
- d. the sheriff
2. What's the name of the woman who shows Rafe
and Alison to their suite?
- a. Annie
- b. Annette
- c. Anita
- d. Anna
3. According to the newspaper article Ricky
reads, why were the Newton brothers arrested?
- a. for stealing their neighbor's goat
- b. for setting off firecrackers in people's
- c. for trying to hold up the local bank with a
- d. for trying to hot-wire their own pickup truck
4. What happens after Jamal bites the sheriff?
- a. Jamal goes to dispose of the body, but it's
- b. Jamal gets physically ill
- c. Jack tells Jamal Olivia's story about biting Imani
- d. all of the above
5. What did Alison and Rafe have for breakfast on
their suite's private patio?
- a. fluffy omelettes, toast, and coffee
- b. scones, marmalade, and orange juice
- c. fresh fruit, cheese, bread, and champagne
- d. pecan pancakes, bacon, and tea
6. How does Elizabeth get back to Port Charles?
- a. Chris drives her
- b. she takes a cab
- c. Ian and Lucy take her
- d. she walks down the mountain and hitchhikes the
rest of the way
7. Who rescues Christina when she falls?
- a. Lucy
- b. Ian
- c. Kevin
- d. Elizabeth
8. At the cafe, what stops Imani from
finally telling Jamal her secret?
- a. Madea knocks Jamal out cold with a frying pan
- b. the sheriff arrives
- c. Imani gets a phone call
- d. Jamal tells her he doesn't want to know
9. Who are the guests at Alison and Rafe's
- a. Jack, Ian, Lucy, Elizabeth, and Chris
- b. Ian, Lucy, Jack, Elizabeth, and Amanda
- c. Elizabeth, Ricky, Ian, Lucy, and Jack
- d. Lucy, Jack, Ian, Elizabeth, and Ed
10. Fill in the blank for this line from Caleb
and Olivia's wedding. "Dearly _______, here shrouded in darkness..."
- a. beloved
- b. departed
- c. vampiric
- d. unholy
Answers: 1. c 2. b
3. d 4. d 5. b 6. a 7. b
8. a 9. c 10. b
Page updated 8/23/14
Back to the PC Trivia Quiz Page
Back to the Main Port