Week of 2/5/01 - 2/9/01 (Week
Proofread and checked by John
1. With whom does Lucy get stuck sharing
her private compartment on the train?
2. According to what Eve told Ian, what led her
to check for him at the cabin?
a. She says that she read about it
in the police report.
b. She admits to remembering
everything that happened.
c. She reminds him that he told
her about it a few days ago.
d. She was passing by and saw his
3. How many extra people tag along
on Frank and Karen's auction date?
4. What old television show does
Lucy quote to Kevin?
a. "I Dream of Jeannie"
c. "Leave it to Beaver"
d. "My Three Sons"
5. Whom does Kevin find in his
living room when he gets home from his cancelled ski trip?
6. Just before the INS agents arrive,
who warns Ian that what he's doing is illegal?
7. Whose interview with the INS
c. Neither was better; they both
d. Neither was better; they both
really messed up.
8. How does Livvie first hear about the
a. She overhears Jack talking about it.
b. She overhears Kevin and Lucy talking
c. She sees them in each other's arms.
d. Alison finds out and tells her about it.
9. Where are Eve and Ian when she admits
that she remembered everything?
a. at Ian's place
b. at Jake's
c. at the Recovery Room
d. at the hospital
10. What surprise does Chris find when he
a. Eve is waiting for him.
b. Livvie is in his bed, naked.
c. His brother has trashed the place.
d. Lucy has broken in.
Answers: 1. b 2. a 3.c 4.d 5.a 6.c 7.b 8.a 9.d