Week of 1/1/01 - 1/5/01 (Week
Proofread and checked by John
Since this was a short week, the usual rule of
two questions per episode doesn't apply.
1. Why doesn't Livvie get any calls from
a. Jack doesn't want to talk to her.
b. The hotel phone lines are down.
c. Chris pays the desk clerk not to let
Jack's calls through.
d. The answering machine isn't on.
2. Who was driving the car that hit Eve?
c. a drunk driver
d. a frightened young woman
3. Who thinks that DNA tests are silly
4. Who corners the hit-and-run driver so
that Garcia can make the arrest?
5. What causes a power outage at Alison
and Jamal's place?
a. a hair dryer
b. a space heater
c. power tools
d. a thunderstorm
6. What does Alison need so badly that
she can't deal with a power outage?
a. her hair dryer
b. her cappuccino machine
c. her sonic toothbrush
d. all the above
7. What's wrong with Jamal's bike?
a. the brakes don't work
b. a drunk beat on it with a crowbar
c. it won't start
d. someone stole it and wrecked it
8. Who warns Ian to be more careful about letting
his feelings for Eve be known?
9. Whom does Kevin choose to be with?
c. Both. He plans to stay married to Eve and have
an affair with Lucy.
d. Neither. He's tired of them both.
10. Who turns to Scott for legal help?
Answers: 1. c 2. d 3.c 4.c 5.b 6.d 7.b 8.b 9.b
10. b .