Week of 12/4/00 - 12/8/00 (Week
Proofread and checked by John
1. What organization did Ian work for
while in Africa?
a. Red Cross
b. Christian Children's Fund
c. Doctors Without Limits
d. Peace Corps
2. At what time does the car bomb go
3. Who said, "At first I thought he was
twins," about Ian?
4. How does Jack cut his hand?
a. cutting a bagel
b. squeezing a glass hard enough to
c. picking up broken glass to keep
Livvie from having to do it
d. breaking in through a window
5. What does Livvie make for Kevin after
finding a lot of it in the kitchen cabinets?
a. herbal tea
b. hot chocolate
c. tomato soup
d. boxed macaroni and cheese
6. What does Serena give Kevin to help
him feel better?
a. a stuffed elephant named Ellie
b. a bracelet Eve gave her
c. her baby blanket
d. a picture of Kevin, Eve, and Serena
7. Where is the impromptu wake held?
a. in the hospital chapel
b. at the Recovery Room
c. in the park
d. at the lighthouse
8. What "favor" does Harris want Ian and Eve to
do for him?
a. find a cure for his fatal disease
b. make sure his daughter gets into med school
c. get him a seat on the GH board
d. introduce him to Amanda Barrington
9. Where was Livvie a year ago?
10. What does Kevin find in Ian's apartment?
a. poetry about Eve
b. the beginning of a letter to Eve
c. a photo of Eve and Kevin, with Kevin's face
d. Eve's sexiest negligee
1. c 2. a 3.b 4.b 5.b 6.a 7.b 8.a 9.c