PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
Guiding Light Top Ten List
Top Ten People Who Need a Plane Ticket Out of
Springfield International Airport
10) Harley - The longer she stays around, the more she marries. And we're
running out of men in Springfield.
9) Frank - The writers need to make him interesting (read - give him a
storyline) or send him packing.
8) Olivia - She has become a one dimensional character. Send her away
until the writers can bring back the Olivia that we all know and love.
7) Jeffery 0 I'm not at all interested in his past, or his relationship
with Reva. Here's a thought - pair him up with Olivia, and send them away
6) Leah - The writers clearly aren't doing anything with her, and thereís
no one else in town her age. Send her back to boarding school until she can
come back at age when she can relate to other folks in town.
5) Ava - You are not like your mother. Perhaps you should go away with
her until you gain a personality.
4) Cyrus - Jenna was great, but Cyrus is no Jenna Bradshaw. The
comparisons are not warranted. Now if Cyrus died an early death, the
comparisons might not be so contrived.
3) Remy - Nothing, absolutely nothing has been done with Remy since
Tammy's death. This is another case of 'give him a storyline, or give him
2) Josh - Ever since he became a man of God all he does is whisper his
lines. You can barely understand him. And the lovable, charismatic Josh is
gone. We might as well just write him off at this point.
1) Reva - Fans will argue that she stirs things up. They'll also mention
what a good actress Kim Zimmer is. Personally, I'm sick of her as a
character. She's brash, arrogant, and selfish. And itís hard to do something
new with a character that has driven off a bridge, had a clone, suffered
both amnesia & cancer as well as traveled through time. What else is there
left for her to do?
Back to the Main Guiding Light Top Ten Lists Page
Back to the Main GL Page