PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
Guiding Light Top Ten List
Top Ten Reasons Reva & Jeffrey won’t work out…By
10. Jeffrey was once an operative with the government. He has too many
secrets, and Reva is too nosy.
9. Oddly enough, the opposite of #10 is true! Reva has too many secrets
as well. First there was Jonathan/Sarah and now there is the mystery trip to
California with Alan. The FBI agent in Jeffrey will want to know the truth,
and Reva won't want to give it up.
8. Kids. Jeffrey is a decent father to Ava, and enjoys spending time with
her. It was obvious when he first found out about her that he was excited.
He'll want more kids, and Reva, as well all know, is past the child rearing
7. Jeffrey didn't want to be with Olivia because she manipulates
situations to what suites her needs. Wait till he sees Reva in action, or
finds out about the faux car accident!
6. They had an agreement - no emotions. Friends with benefits and nothing
more. They need to stick to their original plan. It'd be much more
5. Olivia is right. There is some unfinished business between her and
4. Reva and Jeffrey are awkward together. Jeffrey looks especially
uncomfortable at Cross Creek – uncooked bacon or not.
3. Jeffrey has slept with Reva’s sister. Imagine the fun at family
2. Jeffrey has slept with Reva’s daughter, Marah. Contrary to popular
belief, mothers and daughters SHOULDN’T share everything!
1. Reva still loves Josh. Read the mantle at Cross Creek. It says it all
there. Reva & Bud, always and forever.
Back to the Main Guiding Light Top Ten Lists Page
Back to the Main GL Page