PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
|This is just an unofficial fan page, we have no
connection to "Guiding Light" or CBS.
PLEASE CLICK TO DONATE TO OUR SITE!!!!
2006 Guiding Light Predictions & Rumors
- Jeffery apologizes to Olivia for the role he played in getting her
- Olivia, still angry with Jeffery, makes it hard for him to spend
time with Ava. The two women, however, get closer.
- Tammy wonders if she's made the right decision by flushing Jonathan
out of her life.
- Gus learns that he won't be able to father kids with Harley. In
fact, he won't be able to have children at all.
- Vanessa and Matt continue to push Mallet and Dinah together.
- Billy struggles with how to live his life now that Reva doesn't
need him so much anymore.
10-26-06 by Beth
My prediction is that Reva won't go though with killing herself.
- Reva's children will return as everyone in town finds out about Reva's
battle with cancer.
- Blake and Dinah will go head to head over Jeffery.
- Dinah will try to get Mallet to stop loving her in a few very devious
- Tammy will become irate when she finds out that both Jonathan and Lizzie
knew about Reva's cancer, and never told her.
- Jonathan realizes that Remy may be a threat, and ends up pushing Tammy
- Ava will have a hard time with the realization that she was adopted, and
that her mother (Mrs. Peralta) lied to her for so many years. She will turn
to Alan-Michael instead of Coop, for help getting through this hurdle.
- Beth will be rejected by a man in her life, much to her surprise.
- Ava is Olivia's long-lost daughter. Olivia will need some kind of
donation from Ava to save Emma.
- Gus is the person behind the Springfield Burns website, but it could
also be Marina or Remy.
- Dr. Baker will die. Jonathan, Tammy, and Lizzie will be
- Cassie will find out about Reva's dying but keep it from Josh.
- Mel will find out about Rick’s affair at the worst possible time. She
will rethink her commitment to their marriage, and ask for a divorce.
- Leah will rebel when she finds out about her father’s extramarital
- Jonathan will marry Lizzie in hopes that it will allow them to keep
- Reva and Cassie will have numerous fights over Josh. This will
challenge some of the female friendships that occur in Springfield.
- Mallet will freak out when he finds out the truth about Jeffery’s
- Blake will become jealous of Dinah’s relationship with Jeffery.
- At the end of her affair with Rick, Beth will decide to become as
ruthless and uncaring as Alan is.
- Remy and Marina will ultimately figure out who the person behind
Springfield Burns is.
9-04-06 by Eva
There are unconfirmed rumors that Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) and
Stephanie Gatschet (Tammy) may be leaving in December and January when their
contracts run out.
- Dinah and Jeffery will slowly grow closer, as Dinah and Mallet grow
apart. Their (Dinah and Jeffery) secrets may be the glue that keeps them
- Blake will become jealous of Dinah.
- Reva will remain adamant about not telling Josh about her battle with
- The person most against Cassie & Josh being together will be Jonathan,
and the rest of Reva's children.
- Lizzie will become even more worried about her grandfather taking her
child away from her.
- Buzz will remain true to Olivia, despite how the rest of his family
- Alan-Michael's job offer to Ava will have the two of them working
closer than she ever imagined.
- It will be revealed that Rick is mad as hell about the way everyone in
town has treated him in the wake of the Marler plane crash. He may be the
one behind Springfield Burns!
- Alan will go after Jonathan in a no holes barred approach, even if that means
having to hurt Lizzie in the process.
- Cassie will urge Josh to go after Reva, even though she feels
differently. Josh will sense this, and wonder which sister he truly
- Billy will continue to stand by Reva through her battle with cancer,
despite how angry this may make a member of his family.
- Jonathan will begin to truly care about Lizzie, and thus the baby. The
proud parents will wonder silently if they could make a relationship work
for the sake of their child.
- Tammy will push Jonathan and Lizzie together, wanting to put the baby
- Harley will take Ava's side when it comes to Olivia.
- Soap Opera Central is reporting that Kim Zimmer is again in negotiations to
take a drop in pay now that her contract is up. Kim and the network
are both keeping tight lipped about it though.
- Cassie will wrestle with what to do with the news of
a Jeffery/Richard connection.
- Marina will try to take on Alan-Michael herself, in
an effort not to worry Harley.
- Dinah will continue to struggle with whether or not
she should trust Mallet.
- Ava will want to tell Coop about the Lizzie/Quinn
kiss, but will ultimately remain silent when she realizes how much Coop
loves his girlfriend.
- Josh and Olivia’s relationship will continue to
flourish. Reva and Billy will both wonder if they should tell Joshua about
her helping to push Billy off the wagon.
- Cassie will not stop in trying to break up Jonathan
and Tammy’s relationship. She’ll even tell her daughter about Jonathan’s
attempt at blackmailing her.
- When Alan and Gus return to Springfield, they will
find that things aren’t exactly as they left them.
| 2005 Predictions
| Current Predictions
Back to the Main GL Page