General Hospital Top Ten Lists!
Top Ten Sexiest Hunks of General Hospital
by Megan (05-04-05)
10. Shaun Benson (Dr. Steven Webber)--You may not know that Shaun holds a black
belt in karate and is also a ballet dancer! Dr. Webber is sweet, smart, and a
doctor...what more could ladies want?
9. Wally Kurth (Ned Ashton)--Wally has those adorable dimples that just make
women melt...not to mention his own rock band. Kurth and Taylor play charity
8. Rick Hearst (Ric Lansing)--Sometimes bad boy, sometimes good boy, Ric could
only be a DA in the soap world with his criminal past. Rick is a sweetheart with
a wife and two sons...a definite must meet if you get the chance!
7. Scott Clifton (Dillon Quartermaine)--Dillon is a teenage Spielberg wannabe
with a heart of gold, despite his family heritage. Scott is a sweetie and keeps
his hair as crazy as his character's. He has an amazing voice, great comedic
talent, and seeing this guy on stage is a wonderful experience. Although young,
he is a definite fan favorite and must see at events like Super Soap Weekend.
6. Ingo Rademacher (Jasper "Jax" Jacks)--Rich, debonair, and charming, Jax is
definitely a ladies man in Port Charles. Unfortunately, although extremely
desirable onscreen, Ingo leaves a lot to be desired in real life. His dashing
good looks and oozing sex appeal is somewhat lessened by his less than stellar,
arrogant personality. He could have been at the top of the list for looks alone,
but the attitude definitely lessens the appeal.
5. Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos)--Sonny is less than my favorite character
these days, especially since he's so overused and on every single day and
extremely arrogant, but Maurice does have a great body and amazing dimples.
Maurice is a good guy even though Sonny leaves a lot to be desired.
4. Tyler Christopher (Nikolas Cassadine)--Rich, good looking, and a literal
prince, Nikolas is every woman's dream. In real life, Tyler is a sweetheart, but
seems almost shy in person. He has a great body and give great hugs...definitely
someone worth meeting at least once at fan events!
3. Steve Burton (Jason Morgan)--As Jason he is the strong, loyal, silent type,
but as himself, Steve is amazingly funny. He has not only a great body, but this
look that is just sexy. He is a great guy who adores his wife, daughter, and
fans...and makes sure every single fan at his events is completely happy and
satisfied...not to mention puts in a little extra time at SSW to make sure even
his stand-by fans get to meet him! A must see if at all possible!
2. Greg Vaughan (Lucky Spencer)--Lucky is sweet, loyal, caring, charming, and
extremely sexy...Greg is even sweeter and sexier! Greg is an amazingly sweet guy
who adores his fans. He also gives great hugs...a must see at every fan event!
1. Ted King (Lorenzo Alcazar)--Contrary to what GH writers and Sonny lovers want
you to believe, Lorenzo is not an all out villain. He is the tall, dark, and
dangerous type...but he is a mobster with a good heart for people he cares
about. Ted King is tall, dark, and handsome, extremely sexy, and just an all
around great guy. Yes, this is coming from personal experience. He's got it
all...the sexy eyes, they sexy hair, the sexy voice...everything about that man
is sexy, from the way he smell to the way he looks at you to the way he hugs
you. He is officially the best hugger in the world, and the sexiest man on
General Hospital...whether or not you think he's a bad boy.
Back to the Main GH Top Ten Lists Page
Back to the Main General Hospital Page
Page updated 8/9/12