General Hospital Top Ten Lists!
Wanda’s General Hospital Top Ten
10. The way Carly’s legion of protectors (Milo, Max, Morgan and, the ring
leader, Michael) attempted to ruin her dinner with Jax. First Carly was
trying to get back at Sonny for making the repairs on her house take so
long, then her the “protectors” try to ruin her efforts by making sure that
she and Jax do not have a quiet dinner at Sonny’s how. Milo and Max are the
9. Maxie is delusional. This is only good because it spells doom for
Lucky and Liz. Honestly, Liz breaking free from the shackles of Lucky is
long over due. Maxie is darn right crazy and she won’t stop until she either
had Lucky or he is so ruined that even a dog won’t want to piss on him. Yes,
she is pregnant but that doesn’t mean that Lucky will automatically be with
her. She is not Elizabeth and he is no Jason.
8. Robin in worry mode. It is safe to say that anyone finding her father
beaten to a pulp will worry about his safety. If she could have, Robin would
have demanded that her father stop helping Sky so that Lorenzo wouldn’t kill
him. Oh, wait, she did. It still didn’t work.
7. Lucky out on a break. The last time I checked, Lucky wasn’t saying at
the Marriott. First off, he has a telephone in his room and he has visitors
coming through there it were a museum and he was on display. The first day
he is in for drug rehab he goes to see his mother. If that’s not enough, he
leaves the premises to go off and find his soon-to-be ex-wife so he could
tell her that his drug supplier, mistress, who snuck in to see in while in
rehab is going to have his baby. Well, now he has double the reason to get
sober as if Cameron and Liz weren’t enough.
6. Greg Vaughn as a drugged out Lucky. Although his character is not
doing so well, Greg Vaughn is pushing it to the limits. His performance is
definitely Emmy worthy.
5. Elizabeth doesn’t fall for the “proposal.” I am a bit old fashion
myself, but I love how Elizabeth doesn’t go for Jason’s marital sacrifice. I
mean because we have a baby and we get along really aren’t the best reasons
to get married when they both love other people. Go Liz.
4. Ric overhearing that Liz is pregnant. This was good because he
actually over hears that the father might be Jason or Lucky. Oh my. Can we
3. Ric telling Elizabeth that he wasn’t eavesdropping. Umm, what is it
called when you see someone talking, you do not walk away but instead stop
and listen to her whole conversation? That seems a bit like eave dropping.
2. Robin and Jason talking. Oh how nice was it to see these too talking
as friends. Robin acknowledging that she messed up with Jason (it was easy
to miss) was fast but sweet. They don’t need to get back together but their
friendship is nice.
1. Jason in “anger boy” mode. Am I the only one missing Taggart? Anyway,
Jason came out of nowhere and had Ric by the throat. How many times is Jason
going to handle Ric without snapping his neck? Oh the hate. It is going to
be a very good sweeps.
1a. The Jason/Liz/Lucky montage. This was beautiful- the pain, the
decisions, the heartache. I am hoping it is not a hint of things to come
because I do not want another Jason/Liz/Lucky triangle. We have been there
and are mature enough to move on. Nevertheless, the montage was quite
fitting for the moment.
Back to the Main GH Top Ten Lists Page
Back to the Main General Hospital Page
Page updated 8/9/12