Days of Our Lives Best Lines Wednesday 8/24/11

Days of Our Lives Best Lines Wednesday 8/24/11


Provided By Danielle

Jennifer: You know, it's so funny. I spent most of my adult life in Salem, and the last time that I was here, I mean, I swam, but I just really laid back and relaxed. But I was only 16 years old.

Daniel: Oh, was that a year ago, something like that?

Chad: Uh, you know what? I--you know, a DiMera and a Kiriakis going into business together--that, uh, I don't-- I don't know about that.

Sonny: [Laughs] It'd be great press. And besides, I suck at computers. Okay, to me, a platform will always be made by Jimmy Choo.

Gabi: (learning that the pregnancy tests were wrong) Oh, I'm--I'm so sorry. I thought the tests were--

Rafe: What, 99% accurate? Yeah, well, leave it to us to be in the other 1%, right?

Sami: We like to be different.

Sami: [Laughs] You know I'm a terrible sick person.

Rafe: Well...

Sami: Even when I was a kid, Eric would have to wait on me hand and foot. I'm gonna drive you crazy.

Rafe: Yeah, well, like I'm not used to that.

Back to The TV MegaSite's Days of Our Lives Site

Try today's Days of Our Lives Transcript, Short Recap, and Update!


We don't read the guestbook very often, so please don't post QUESTIONS, only COMMENTS, if you want an answer. Feel free to email us with your questions by clicking on the Feedback link above! PLEASE SIGN-->

View and Sign My Guestbook Bravenet Guestbooks


Stop Global Warming!

Click to help rescue animals!

Click here to help fight hunger!
Fight hunger and malnutrition.
Donate to Action Against Hunger today!

Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Click to donate to the Red Cross!
Please donate to the Red Cross to help disaster victims!

Support Wikipedia

Support Wikipedia    

Save the Net Now

Help Katrina Victims!

Main Navigation within The TV MegaSite:

Home | Daytime Soaps | Primetime TV | Soap MegaLinks | Trading