Top ten of
B&B how to claim a baby that isn't yours
1. The first rule in claiming a
baby that is not yours is to be sure that you
are somehow related, be it cousin, husband of the mother, or ex-husband
2. Always stand your ground. No matter what anyone or any documentations
says, the child is yours, no matter what. Do not be afraid to pull out
the stops here.
3. If a female relative has gained control over a child that you are
to claim is yours, all you have to do is propose to her. Who knows? You
get lucky and she may marry you. Even if you have divorced her once
4. If you can't handle the situation on your own, go to Stephanie. She
get a judge to sign anything whether the situation merits it or not.
one sure-fire way to get the child under your roof.
5. If you have somehow been undermined and you need help to accomplish
getting the child back from Stephanie, go to Sally Spectra. This is
particularly helpful if you happen to be her son and she is trying to
the score for her toasted daughter.
6. Never underestimate the competition. Rick will stop at nothing and he
more money that you do, C.J. Of course, you have one advantage, you were
married to the mother before she died so you are the child's
7. Rick, all you have to do is pull out the birth certificate. Look man,
whose name is listed there as the father? Yours is, it doesn't matter
neither you or Amber are actually his parents, the written word is law
is on your side here.
8. Amber, if I were you, I would take the low road. The more mess you
here, the worse it is going to get. Have you forgotten that your real
buried somewhere in Furnace Creek?
9. Stephanie, I have one question for you, what are you exactly trying
Are you trying to help Rick, Amber, Little Eric, what? You have done
everything but kidnapped that child to get him back under the Forrester
umbrella and was willing to kill your own grandchild because you didn't
the mother. How can you decide who is important and who isn't? Do you
instrument that tells you or what?
10. Biological father, I know that you are out there somewhere. Just
the 64,000.00 dollar question. Literally. If you want big bucks,
up now at the Forrester estate and tell them that you are Becky's
ex-boyfriend. I bet they couldn't do enough for you.
Back to the Main B&B Top Ten Lists Page
Back to the Main B&B