TOP TEN LIST #1
1. Never assume that anything with Steinbeck attached to it is in
jail, dead, or unable to hurt you.
2. Before you allow yourself to be arrested for
a crime that you didn't commit, make sure that Margo is on the force and not in a state of suspension so she can help clear
3. Never get involved with
Jack Snyder. He has an incurable disease called Carlyitis.
4. If you ignore commandment 3, never hide faxes and the fact that
you knew about the whereabouts of the carrier of
5. Never trust the blond bimbo
that worked with your husband. If you were stupid enough to let
her help you plan a surprise party for him, you may be in the surprise of your life when she finishes with you. But then
again, why should you worry about it, you aren't
the real McCoy anyway.
6. If by some stroke of fate
that you have an identical twin that you didn't know about and you find her, make sure that she doesn't have the same
birthmark you have so that when your dumba**
husband sleeps with her, he will be able to tell the
difference between the two of you.
7. If you happen to be related to Lucinda
Walsh, you are on your own. I have nothing that will out top her to tell you to do to her.
8. Never go to John Dixon for anything. you might end up impregnated by him or worse. He could steal you
child and you might not find out about it until
the child is older than you were when you gave
birth to it.
9. If you are Rosanna Cabot, never assume that Carly can't have her baby before the appointed deadline even
though she is due a month from then. She can do
it with 30 seconds to spare.
10. Don't try to get married
more times than Lisa or John. Liz Taylor tried it all ready and
she is suffering from more aches and pains than anyone in Hollywood.
Back to the ATWT Top Ten List Page
Check out our other Top Ten pages for
All My Children,
The Bold & The Beautiful,
Days of Our Lives,
One Life to Live,
The Young & The Restless,
Buffy the Vampire
Back to the Main
Page updated 6/4/11