Random Thoughts, Questions, & Ideas
By Patti G
Happy Holiday Weekend to Everyone. Hope we all enjoy a wonderful summer.
1. Why is it okay for Zach to come up with “plans” and not tell
Kendall, but it is wrong for her to do the same?
2. Did Ryan really have to “kidnap” Richie and take him on a plane
just to draw his blood?
3. How is it every loose character (i.e. Richie and Ava, for example)
come to town either from living on the streets or from prison and have places to
live and cars. I do not see these people taking public transit around PV. Only
Lily ever mentions taking the bus.
4. Oh Adam, just a little too late forgiving KWAK.
5. I am looking forward to the Bomb Shelter storyline. Enjoyed it the
first time around. Many future stories are born from that.
6. Really never liked the new Babe.
7. I cannot stand listening to Ava and the stupidity that comes out
of her mouth. I usually FF her scenes.
8. Ironic that towards the end of the show, Erica gets committed to
Oak Haven against her will and is outraged but she had no problem justifying
what she did to Greenlee.
9. Why are children just used as props on shows? I see nighttime shows
and even commercials where the same-age kids do not act too stiff and wooden.
Well, those are some of my thoughts at the moment. Love getting feedback. Will
post again when I feel I have something useful to say.
Happy Memorial Day to all.
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 5/25/12
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children