Random Thoughts, Questions, & Ideas
By Patti G
- That was a very big pocketbook that Cara was carrying this week.
Usually one that size is used to cover an actress who is hiding a
- Amanda is definitely going down in this storyline as
the bad guy. It is the only way that they can bring back
Dixie and reunite her with Tad and then put Jake and
Cara together. I have said it before that I like the
pairing of Cara and Tad much more than Cara and Jake. I
also always liked Jake and Amanda and how much they
really loved each other, and have always, even when it has been painful, told each other the truth and
admitted their mistakes.
- I really like Vincent and Susan on screen together. They make
watching so enjoyable. Not like I need an excuse to gaze at VI.
- Okay, David and ruining the hospital Round One. David might be a lot
of things, but he takes pride in his profession. I still find it hard to
believe that when he was the owner previously, he would cut costs so much
as to make PV a second-rate hospital. As for blaming him for Angie’s
blindness. It is not his fault that whoever used the last glove in that
treatment room did not replace it. I was having a procedure last week,
and the nurse went to remove my IV and noticed the box of gloves was
empty. Did that make the owner of that medical center culpable? NO! It
meant that the last person to use the gloves was too much in a rush or
too lazy to restock it themselves.
- I also like the actor who plays Ben and his developing relationship
- Caleb was right about Erica having every right to buy the hospital
and do what she wanted with it.
- It seems like the cast is slowly being whittled down. Cast members
like Caleb, KWAK, Randi, Frankie, and Opal are being used less and less
as time goes by.
- I was upset to see Madison’s dream of killing
Greenlee. I don’t want her ending on the show to be going down the “crazy train’ and winding
up in Oak Haven. I really would like her to eventually forgive Scott and
get back together with him.
- I liked Kendall giving Greenlee the business about not appreciating
what she has now in her life. How grateful Kendall would be to have Zach
- Finally Bianca ends this cat and mouse game with Marissa and admits
she is attracted to her. If they suddenly make Marissa being torn
between Bianca and JR, and whether she has feelings for Bianca, it is
going to be a repeat of all of Bianca’s past doomed relationships. I cannot believe in PV there are not any intelligent, attractive and
desirable gay women with whom Bianca can have a normal relationship.
- Why is Ryan (other than being Ryan) even getting involved with David
being brought back to the hospital? It is none of his business or even
Well, have a great week and an enjoyable (and safe) Fourth of July
I would love to hear from any of my readers.
Read Patti's previous articles:
5/15/09, 5/8/09, 5/3/09,
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 6/25/11
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children