Random Thoughts, Questions, & Ideas
By Patti G
First I want to say how bad I feel for the way the cast and crew have been
treated by the network. While the viewers may have had issues with some
characters and storylines, we always have had great respect and admiration
for all of them. I feel that they could have especially had respect for Susan Lucci and given her the news privately.
They all have been a big part of the
viewer’s lives for so many years; and despite what the numbers tell the network,
we are still loyal to the show.
I am not only saddened by the show ending, but I will very much miss writing
the weekly column and surfing the AMC message boards, connecting with all of you
out there. I promise that I will continue writing about the show until the very
last episode. I hope you will stay with me through the final ride.
If after all our protests and boycotting, the inevitable does happen and AMC
does end, how should it go out?
- Have the last show(s) take place in the future showing us where the
characters might be and what they would be doing.
- Have the some of the last show(s) let the actors talk directly to the
viewers about their time on the show, their characters and what they would
have liked their outcome to be.
- Actual Storylines:
- David does help Angie regain her sight. Despite everyone hating him, they
are thankful for what he has done. He gets his medical license back. Angie
and Jesse move to the house where Ellie was born, and begin their lives
- David and Liza are a couple. They are still not the best liked people in
PV, but they are good for each other and soften the other a bit.
- Marissa and JR reunite.
- Cara truly falls for Tad, and they finally consummate their marriage.
Cara becomes pregnant with Tad’s child. While Griff was brought in to the
scene as a love interest for Kendall, he is killed taking a bullet meant for
Cara by the cartel that was after her. Tad and Cara have a boy and name him
- Somehow they convince Thorsten Kaye to return for the end, and somehow
Kendall learns Zach is not dead, and they reunite.
- Bianca finally finds a love interest that is gay, out and possibly older
than she. Maybe someone comes to town to run Tempo and meets her by
interviewing her about the Miranda Center.
- Oh, just let Jack and Erica finally get married! Jack runs for Governor
of Pennsylvania and wins, and Erica becomes first lady of PA.
- Madison and Scott get married and move into the gatehouse. They raise
the baby and Ryan will get to be in the child’s life like he is with Spike.
- Greenlee discovers she is pregnant and can carry a child to term. She
struggles the whole time wondering if she can and would be a good mother.
- Brot moves in with Natalia, and they live happily ever after.
- We finally are reintroduced to Frankie’s son. He is a “tween” now, and
his adoptive mother has passed away, so he searches out Mia and Frankie. At
first everyone is shocked. Randi is not to happy, but it turns out as much
as Mia loves her son she is not in a position right now to raise him. The
boy goes to live with Frankie and Randi.
- Either Opal or KWAK hook up with Caleb. I am not a great fan of Caleb’s,
but personally I like Opal better, so I hope she gets a happy ending.
- Jake stays on as Chief of Staff at PVH, and Amanda has their second
Personally, I don’t care about Asher, Maya, or Colby, so I really am giving no
thought to their eventual exit.
I would be very interested in what you all think of these ideas and what
storylines you might have in mind.
Well, that’s about all for now. Have a great week.
I would love to hear from any of my readers.
Read Patti's previous articles:
5/15/09, 5/8/09, 5/3/09,
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 4/23/11
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children