By Patti G
First I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday.
I donít know if it is me, or a placebo effect, but since Pratt has been gone,
AMC seems to be bouncing back in the right direction. How does everyone else
I want to start of with some basic observations:
- Do not like Rebecca with dark hair.
- Jamie Luner is a beautiful woman with gorgeous hair but it overwhelms
her face. She looked much better with it off her face in the episodes
attending Davidís party. The same is true of Chrishell, sometimes her hair
is too big and overwhelming for their faces.
- Sad that Joe and Ruth are officially leaving. However, I am glad that
they made a proper farewell. I liked Jake showing his angst at his parents'
leaving. It was very touching.
- I thought it was nice of Tad to buy an ornament for Marissa to put on
the family tree.
- Was that a new Trevor baby Amanda was holding?
- Did I miss something as I do not remember seeing Jenny at the Christmas
together? I also would like to see Marissa acknowledge that she and Jenny
are Ĺ sisters.
- Why is Erica dressed for the summer? She keeps wrapping her arms around
herself like she is cold. Duh?
- Finally they gave us a reason as to what brought David up to Gloucester
when he was not even invited to either of the weddings. It was a bit lame
but at least they are starting to nail down odds and ends.
- LOVE, LOVE Annie sticking it to Ryan. Annie may have had her issues, but
at least she always wants to be with Emma. Ryan constantly pawns her off on
Opal or Corrina.
- Call me crazy but I like Adam and Annie together. They both donít mind
how devious the other is and as long as Annie is faithful to Adam, he will
be there for her forever.
- People have said they do not like the Erica/Ryan paring. To me it is not
so much the age difference, but that Erica and Ryan are so boring together.
Isnít it great how Kendall left town before finding out about her mom and
Ryan? Wait till Greenlee returns.
- It was nice that Jake acknowledged that Amandaís concern about David
comes from her childhood of constantly taking care of Janet, her mothering
gene. Again, attention to detail.
- I thought that no one knew where Palmer was? Now they write off Petey as
being with Palmer? Should Opal be a little more upset that Palmer left her
high and dry?í
- If Kendall and Zach had to leave, I guess it was handled the best way
possible. It leaves it open for Alicia to return after a maternity leave,
making some excuse that Zach is traveling. It also leaves the door open for
TK to return if he wants without having to bring back his missing twin
brother or some other old excuse. AM scenes with SL saying goodbye were very
touching both for the actresses and for the characters. Kendall and Erica
have come so far in their relationship. I thought it was a bit easy how Ryan
just gave into K & Z about taking Spike. Plus it must be nice to decide to
leave and pack a few bags and go, no turning off utilities, worrying about
the house or your business. I was very touched with TKís last scenes and him
saying goodbye as he walked out the door. I read something and I hope does
not come true. That when AM comes back, it is with news that Zach died while
they were away. Either in a accident or some are saying that he knew he was
dying and that is the reason he wanted to take the whole family on one last
- I guess the next time we see Spike and Ian they will have SORAS. I
thought Adam proposing boarding school for Emma was going to be the
explanation for her being gone, and of course she would SORAS as well when
There is one storyline that slipped through the cracks, and that is who
really killed Dixie (actually it was supposed to be Babe). I have an idea. Since
Marissa is so boring I came up with this. Marissa is more like her Father and
her Grandmother than people realize. I think she found out much earlier about
her adopted parents and KWAK keeping Babe and giving her away. What if Marissa
sabotaged her parents' car and killed them for lying to her all these years? She
would also want to hurt KWAK and David by taking Babe away from them. It would
turn out that down the road, Marissa is pregnant with JRís child. She, JR and
Tad are out for breakfast and Marissa orders banana pancakes. JR does not pick
up on it but Tad does. He returns to his roots as PI and discovers what Marissa
has done. Now he is torn between telling JR about his wife (pregnant with their
child) or keeping it a secret. How does that sound to everyone?
wonderful Holiday to all!
I would love to hear from any of my readers.
Read Patti's previous articles:
5/15/09, 5/8/09, 5/3/09,
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 8/20/14
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children