By Patti G
The baby fiasco:
- Was it really necessary to actually leave the baby on the
church steps for Opal to “find”?
- Why were Taylor and Tad hiding around the corner, they were
expecting Opal, and she knew they were going to be there.
- I thought at first Randi was losing it, but she just wanted
to be with a baby.
Kendall and her stupidity:
- She has to be the dullest knife in the drawer. She is
supposed to be hiding, and because she wants to have a romantic
dinner with Zach, she risks all their lives?
- Why is she worrying about painting the safe room?
- She claims she “had” the baby to have a second chance at
motherhood and rebuild her bond with Colby, but all I have seen
her do is pursue her career and pawn the baby off on Colby to
take care of.
- I realize AMC’s budget has got tighter, but do all of Liza’s
clothes have to have her bursting out the seams?
Trip to Africa:
- This just came out of nowhere.
- Amazing how in just a day or less of being asked by KWAK to
go with her to Africa, everything is all in place. Wouldn’t (and
I am sure it really did) it take a few days at the least to put
- Does Ryan spend any time with his daughter? At least Annie
People getting arrested:
- All these people who are going to get caught and possibly go
to jail. A way to get rid of their characters?
- Jesse (for both his help with Randi and for helping Zach),
Madison, Angie & Frankie (accomplices after the fact), Zach,
Kendall, possibly Adam (who I think was the one to shoot his own
brother), Annie (for her past crimes and also concealing what
she saw that night.
I will be back with more observations and questions.
Well, that’s about all for now. Have a great week.
I would love to hear from any of my readers.
Read Patti's previous articles:
5/15/09, 5/8/09, 5/3/09,
Read all about Patti's visit to AMC's NYC studios on
Page updated 5/25/10
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children