By Patti G
Back with more observations and questions.
I really thought AMC was on to something after watching all of last
week’s episodes, but this week I am not so sure about.
- Kendall – This is the most time she has spent with her children in a
long time. Also, I find it hard to believe that she can love Zach and in a
quick turn start saying Ryan has always been the man for her? Is she
- Ryan – Greenlee is gone two seconds and he is now “in love” with
Kendall? If I were a woman in PV, I would run, not walk, as far away from
Ryan as possible. I also have a big problem with his attitude about Annie
- KWAK – Now she is not able to have any more kids. Wasn’t having Jenny a
fluke as it were? I also do not believe that the picture she has folded up
in her wallet is Babe. I think it is another child of hers.
- Annie – I am glad that Annie had the breakthrough. I do not find it
reasonable that all her problems stemmed from that incident. Hating Greenlee
was not about her guilt over thinking she killed Tori. Also, what happened
to Tori’s body? They still list her as missing. I find it hard to believe
little Richie carted it away.
- Adam – I think that the “Adam” we are seeing is Stuart for some as yet
- Frandi – Is out little Randi going to find out she is pregnant after
Frankie leaves for Iraq?
- Colby – I may be wrong but doesn’t Colby have a say in Chandler
Enterprises as when she turned 18 she got stock and became part of the BOD’s?
In that case she should have some say on what happens at Chandler
Well that’s about all for now. Have a great week.
Read Patti's previous articles: 4/3/09, 3/31/09,
3/28/09, and 3/27/09.
Page updated 5/25/10
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children