By Patti G
Hope everyone liked my first column. Back with more observations and
- Ryan told Emma he was taking the day off from work. When does he ever
work? I never see him go to an office. Unless he means his new job at
Fusion, but there people work when they want to, it seems.
- On the same note, where is Tad getting money to live on?
- I said in my last column, that Reggie Montgomery would be interesting to
have back and paired with Jesse’s daughter, Natalia. I began to think,
though, that it could be interesting with Scott Chandler coming back to pair
them together. That would, of course, depend on how the returning Scott is
- Brava Erica! Love this mature side of her character. Helping Adam and JR
because it is the right thing to do. Not worrying about “owing” David for
saving Kendall. Advising Kendall to fight for her marriage, and not
accepting the crud that Kendall is spewing out. Standing up to and for Zach.
Accepting Reese’s words to her at Fusion. Loved her fixing the custody
hearing so it now is fair.
- Loving Annie! Crazy Annie is better than she was sane, if she ever was.
I think like many other viewers think Tori is a figment of her imagination
and maybe linked to her past. I also like that we are finding out that
Annie’s problems go way back to her childhood.
- Boo Ryan L! For many reasons like “Grief Sex” with Kendall, blaming
everyone but himself for Greenlee’s death, not being man enough to go with
Jack to spread her ashes, virtually ignoring and passing Emma off on
everyone, not letting Emma see Annie especially after the child just learned
that Greenlee died and went to heaven.
- Love Zach! He is the coolest! He didn’t even budge when Ryan told him he
“took him down.” In fact he gave it right back to him and told him if Ryan
had kept his mouth closed, Greenlee would still be alive. Loved that the
only thing he took from the casino was the Red Wings Jersey and the picture
Well that’s about all for now. Have a great week.
Read Patti's previous article: 3/27/09.
Page updated 5/25/10
The opinions in these articles are those of the writer and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of The TV MegaSite or its other volunteers.
Back to the All
My Children Articles Page
Back to the Main
All My Children